Puppy Go Home Information
1. Order your dog food- Life's Abundance Puppy
2. Order your Nuvet supplements!
We LOVE these! They are FDA approved and something your dog can stay on their entire life! You can set up on autoship and not worry about remembering to order.
3. Make final payment arrangements!
Final Payment is due on Thursday before Go Home Day if paying any way other than cash!
Venmo (Daneesha Jonescu @beautifuldoodles4u) ***Preferred***
Payment Center on Website (Fee is included)
Transfer into my Wells Fargo Account
Routing-Direct Deposits, electronic payments #122105278
Wire Transfer - domestic #121000248
PLEASE NOTE THE REMAINING PUPPY PRICE AFTER RESERVATION FEE
(UNLESS USING PAYMENT CENTER ON WEBSITE):
Standard/Moyen Goldendoodles $2500.00 DUE AFTER $300 RESERVATION FEE
Standard Bernedoodles $3300.00 DUE AFTER $500 RESERVATION FEE
Standard/Moyen Goldendoodles $2220.00 DUE AFTER $300 RESERVATION FEE
Standard Bernedoodles $2920.00 DUE AFTER $500 RESERVATION FEE
4. Contract and Warranty: Will be sent out to you in email via docusign, but you can review here!
5. Make a vet appointment within 3 business days of bringing home your puppy per the contract.
Failure to have puppy well checked within 3 business days will result in Health Warranty/Guarantee being voided!
You are asking for a new puppy wellness exam! No shots needed!
6. Time to join our private BD4U Group comprised of other BD4U dog owners.
We share, ask and offer advice, set up play dates, schedule doodle romps, training classes and so much more!
7. Log In to your Baxter & Bella Lifetime Membership Training
8. Puppy/Dog items I recommend and love!
9. Have you puppy proofed your house? Are you caught up on sleep?
You will have a baby in the house soon and the first few weeks can be tough on everyone. Please remember to reduce the stress for the puppy. The first 3 days do not go anywhere except the vet. Never wake your puppy. They need lots of sleep and time to adjust.
10. Puppy Care Packet! Tips and Tricks to bringing home a new puppy!
11. Everything you need to know about the paperwork going home with your puppy!
12. How to Enter BD4U Dood Ranch
13. Directions and address to BD4U will be emailed out prior to Go Home Day